Job Posting for Manufacturing Technician at Aludyne
Maintains and programs all Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining and automated equipment in order to ensure quality products and minimal down time.
· Supports all technical matters 70%
· Prepares machines for prototype installation 15%
· Changes over revolving jobs 15%
· Supports all technical matters for machining lines and automated equipment
· Communicates with Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Technician to detect problems
· Executes corrective solutions to fix imperfections
· Takes on tasks assigned by Technical Supervisor
· Performs CNC machines start up and shutdown
· Provides daily preventive maintenance for CNC machines and automated equipment
· Changes wore tools, edits programs and performs dimensional analysis
· Performs troubleshooting of CNC machines and automated equipment.
· Inspects parts for issues or imperfections and detect source of the matter
· Performs continuous improvement activities related to tooling, fixturing, process flow, and assembly / automation.
· Provides assistance, coaching and training to new and existing colleagues
· Responds to quality and operator machining issues
· Assists in all technical help
· Supports the plant to make process improvements to achieve production efficiency and quality
· Ensures a “Zero defects” quality on product
· Provides required data reports and system backups
· Obtains parts needed for new production
· Loads new programs for new production
· Works toward continually improving processes
· Learns operations and troubleshoots of new machines
· Loads and installs different jobs into existing machines that have changing tasks
· Adjusts machine programming when necessary
The person in this environment works at a fast pace with multiple priorities. There is no travel required to fulfill this position.
· Mechanical Aptitude
· Problem Solving
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Previous technical experience
· CNC Machines
· M and G Codes
· Detail Oriented
The job works in conditions with frequent exposure to loud noise, heavy machinery and sharp tools.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.