Join a team where you can be an integral part of Aptean’s success.
The Who, What, Where and Why
As a Product Analyst you will help to ensure that our products reflect the needs of our consumers and priorities of our business; you will also help ensure that our products' KPIs are measurable through proper instrumentation, testing and reporting and you will also be supporting senior members of the Product Management team.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
We’d like this person to have the following skills/abilities
· Excellent understanding of the way the organization works and the sector it operates in, as you will be helping the organization to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
· Very strong and clear communicator, with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge.
· Organized and able to work to deadlines and roadmaps.
· Must be able to translate business problems into technical requirements. Must be comfortable with technology and understand the basics of the software development lifecycle.
In this role, you would:
1. Provides Automated and Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis and deliver product-performance reports to the business.
2. Reports on the performance of our product line(s), with analysis and insights that contextualize the information for key stakeholders.
3. Supports senior members of the team with the multi-year product strategy and supporting plan for the product line(s).
4. Supports senior members of the team to develop the roadmaps, go-to market strategies and works with the cross-functional team to execute on the plans.
5. Supports Product Management Team to ensure that the larger team establishes KPIs.
6. Collaborates Across Teams: Partners with key stakeholders as well as external vendors.
7. Meets customer satisfaction targets. Brings a customer-satisfaction mind-set to all aspects of their work.
In this role you will work on a great team that values self-motivation, attention to detail, and effective communication. This team is fast-paced and collaborative.
Aptean is where go-getters with strong problem solving skills can thrive. We provide learning opportunities across the company so that you can build and advance your career here no matter your background. Each and every one of us has a different story and different strengths. We are a dynamic company that cares about our 1,700 employees as much as our customers, and our leadership team believes in finding and retaining awesome people.
To promote health and wellness, Aptean employees are provided with competitive compensation, robust benefits beginning day-one, and a self-managed PTO policy. Our open-office environment and modern breakroom allow people to get to know each other from across departments.