Job Posting for Casino Pier Grill Pizza Maker at Casino Beach Pier LLC
Casino Pier Pizza MakerProperty: Casino PierDepartment: FoodsJob Title: Pizza MakerAge: 18+Contact Person: Jack Burke email@example.com • you will be required to prep all ingredients for making pizza including the dough, sauce and cutting cheese for the entire day. • you will be required to make more dough, sauce or cheese at the end of your shift if needed. • you will be required to heat up whole pie and slices for the casino pier guests and all birthday• you will be required to make sure we have enough pizza ready to go for the lunch and dinner but not have to much left over at the end of the day. • ensure that the guests receive the correct order, heated properly and in a timely fashion.• maintain the cleanliness of the pizza station • help in maintaining cleanliness of other service areas. • responsible for care and protection of restaurant ticket printing system • must have good • must be outgoing and friendly. • must be able to work as a team player. • must report to work in proper uniform, on time and maintain proper hygiene.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of these an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Workers will be working inside in a kitchen environment. It will get hot during the summer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• The employee must be able to lift food boxes that may weigh up to 65lbs each.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth vision, ability to adjust focus and ability to see color.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
Expected Hours of Work:
We require that employees are available to work a varied schedule. We require that you be available to work weekends and holidays from Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day. Employees must submit any requests for time off with two week's notice.