• You may be the cashier ringing up the order according to the guests needs and helping out in serving the guests when needed.
• You may be making the ice cream cones.
• You may be making and serving the churros and pretzels and monitoring freshness.
• You will be trained to do all of the above.
• As a cashier you must count back the guests change or have them sign their credit card receipt and hand them their order receipt.
• Ensure that guests receive the correct order in a timely fashion.
• You must work together with all of the other staff members in the stand.
• Maintain cleanliness of front counter and the entire stand area.
• Maintain cleanliness of the soft serve machines and the ice cream dip cases.
• Instructions will be given on the proper way to maintain this cleanliness.
• Responsible for care and protection of restaurant ordering computer system.
• Must have good math skills.
• Must be out going and friendly.
• Must be a team player.
• Must report to work on time and in proper uniform and maintain proper hygiene.
• Eating any type of food is not allowed in the stand at any time. We have a separate area for employee meals and breaks.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of these an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Workers will be working in a stand with 3 open sides and in all weathers conditions.
• Workers will not be in the sun however the stand can become warm because of the open side. All staff members should ensure they are hydrated during their shifts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions.
• The employee must be able to lift food boxes that may weight up to 40lbs each.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth vision, ability to adjust focus and ability to see color.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
Expected Hours of Work:
We require that employees are available to work a varied schedule. we require that you be available to work weekends and holidays from Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day. Employees must submit requests for time off with 2 weeks notice.