Job Posting for Trim Saw Operator/Brake Press Operator - $20.50 start - FREE Insurance at Falk Production LLC
Steel Trim Saw and Press Brake Operator
About the position:
The Steel Trim Saw Operator will be responsible for effectively carrying out operational duties associated with the shearing of steel into flat stock sheets, then packaging them to go to trim shops and potentially operate the press brake.
· Operate overhead crane to transport steel coils to saw
· Operate cutting and folding machinery/equipment in accordance with relevant SOP to ensure product quality and standards are maintained in a safe environment.
· Conduct regular checks to ensure products are of correct specification, quantity, and quality.
· Meet all reasonable output targets as specified by the Logistics Lead.
· Carry out basic maintenance duties and maintain a good standard of housekeeping.
· Strap and band finished flat stock to prepare for shipment.
· Validate and perform the quality check of incoming trims according to order.
· Operate forklift to move finished flat stock to correct areas.
· Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
· Load/unload trims and flat stock and validate related paperwork
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Mechanically inclined
· Proper communication skills
· Experience for couple years with press brake equipment
· Experience operating forklift
· Able to monitor proper function of equipment
· Able to read a tape measure and use basic hand tools
· Able to work independently
This is an operations position with physically active involvement with manufacturing processes and presence within the facility. The environment can become quite warm, working around machinery and ovens.
Able to lift, push, pull 50 pounds when needed. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.