Position: Production Artist
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ (Hybrid)
Contract Period: 1 Year.
· Liaise with product managers to define design requirements
· Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
· Finalize designs using image editing software
· Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats
· Suggest and apply image improvements, like creating gradients and layers
· Manage prepress process for print files
· Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
· Archive produced images and graphics
· Follow up with clients to ensure their requirements are met
· Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
Requirements and skills
· Proven work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
· Strong portfolio of previous work
· Solid knowledge of the printing process and preflighting tools (e.g., Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress)
· Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (e.g., Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
· Basic knowledge of HTML and web development systems
· An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Creativity skills with attention to detail
· BSc degree in Visual Arts or relevant field
· Additional qualification in Graphic Design is a plus
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Apply for this job
Receive alerts for other Production Artist job openings
Report this Job
Click the checkbox next to the jobs that you are interested in.
Desktop Publishing Tools Skill
The Pickled Artist Center, Garfield, NJ
The Pickled Artist Center, Ridgefield, NJ
(PDF, Word, and TXT format)
Should you have any questions or wish have your information removed from our service, please contact us here.
We'll be sending you new jobs as they are posted.
Are you sure you wouldn’t like a free professional resume evaluation?