Holiday Inn Orlando International AirportOrlando, FLFull Time
Job Posting for Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport
Everwood is a fast-growing hospitality management company that is looking for you! We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership, and our communities. We care for people so they can be their best! Care is in the heart of what we do.
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the guest services team to ensure completion of essential duties necessary for an efficient Front Desk operation.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Respond to all guests’ requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents presented at the front desk or through reservations, comment cards, letters and/or phone calls, in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Attend daily and monthly rooms meetings.
• Participate in required M.O.D. program as scheduled.
• Work at front desk, concierge, and bell desk as appropriate.
• Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers, associates, and other departments.
• Work closely with accounting on follow-up items, i.e., returned checks, rejected credit cards, associate discrepancies, etc.
• Ensure staff greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with company SOP’s.
• Ensure implementation of all company policies and house rules. Understand hospitality terms.
• Assist in preparation of revenue and occupancy forecasting.
• Ensure correct and accurate cash handling at the front desk.
• Ensure that associates are, always, attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and other associates.
• Focus the Guest Services Department on their role in contributing to the Guest Service and audit scores.
• Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and requests.
• Review daily guest services work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
• Be familiar with all Brand Rewards programs and offers.
• High school education, GED, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in guest services is required with at least one of those in a supervisory role.
• Outstanding management, organization, communication, and leadership skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Basic office skills, experience with personal computer & Microsoft Office, general office equipment.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
• Must be able to lift to 50 lbs. and work most shift in a standing position.
• Must have a valid driver’s license from the applicable state.