Job Posting for Manager/Recruiter at HomeCare Partner
Home Care Partner is looking for an assertive, self-starting, and energetic person who is mainly responsible in recruiting and placing caregivers with our clients.
As our Manager and Recruiter, you will be involved in planning and implementing recruiting campaigns. You will also be responsible for a variety of duties associated with full-cycle recruiting of staff to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing, collecting pre-employment documents, and retention.You will help select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on the needs of our clients.
From $26.00 - $29.00 an hour
• High school diploma, some college courses preferred, but not required.
• Experience: Recruiter/Staffing: 2 years (Preferred)
• 2 years related experience – healthcare or senior care (Preferred)
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Demonstrates strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Computer proficient.
• Must possess a current driver’s license and a dependable insured automobile.
• Must present a professional appearance and promotes a positive work environment.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and follow through.
• Highly organized and able to work under time pressures and manage to multi-task effectively.
• Independent decision making skills with reason and good judgment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions
• Answer all calls that come into the office.
• Schedule clients and confirm schedules by calling them.
• Enter notes into Axiscare re: updates client files.
• Keep track of Client Roster
• Make sure Customer service calls and/or visits are completed 100%.
• Coordinate & Assist with setting appointments for Customer Service visits.
• Recruits and screens Caregiver candidates and schedules and conducts caregiver interviews.
• Staff caregivers & confirm schedules by calling them or texting.
• Reach out to caregivers to get most recent availability, document and enter into Axiscare. Put caregivers in-active include all notes and documents to support notes.
• Collecting current Driver license information, Auto insurance and updated certifications and trainings.
• On call (evenings and weekends- rotation) responsibilities.
• Prepared to discuss caregiver issues or concerns, client issues or concerns, staffing needs/concerns/challenges.
• Enters & records information for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).