Job Posting for Administrative Assistant at Horizon Financial Group
In this role at Horizon Financial Group you will be trained as an Administrative Assistant. You will provide assistance and support to a growing team in the Financial Services Industry. This position is being offered as either a Part-Time or Full-Time.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is detail-oriented, reliable, has a strong work ethic, and wants to grow with a successful wealth management team.
Your Job Description.
· Perform receptionist duties for the team.
· Organize, review and prepare client reporting
· Process client service requests.
· Schedule and confirm appointments for the Financial Advisor.
· Greet Visitors
· Utilize client management system.
· Provide miscellaneous administrative assistance as needed.
Your Skills & Competencies.
· Financial Services or Banking Experience preferred
· Strong spreadsheet skills and experience with Microsoft Office products
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Work well in team environment
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Energetic, eager to learn, willing to cooperate
· Self-motivated with ability to work well independently and under direction
Your Salary / Benefits.
· Hourly Salary Depending on Experience
· Health Insurance (Full Time Only)
· 401(k) (Full Time Only)
Your Job Location.
· St. Louis, MO – Creve Coeur Area
This Company Describes Its Culture As:
· Detail-oriented- quality and precision-focused
· People-oriented- supportive and fairness-focused
· Team-oriented- cooperative and collaborative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
St. Louis, MO 63141: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)