Prince Waikiki: Food & Beverage Service Agent (On-Call)
POSTED ON 5/28/2021CLOSED ON 6/17/2021
Human Resources TeamHonolulu, HIFull Time
Job Posting for Prince Waikiki: Food & Beverage Service Agent (On-Call) at Human Resources Team
Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for the daily functions of the Room Service Department. Take food and beverage orders over the phone and process the orders through the hotel’s POS system. Close checks and complete reports as required. Accept cash payment for Room Service. Assign and oversee Room Service, amenity deliveries and other tasks directed to waithelp. Insure prompt service according to hotel standards. Check food and beverage orders being delivered. Proficient in the use of a computer for reports and dining reservations. Take dining reservations for restaurant and is knowledgeable in the menus, events and hours of operation. Make suggestion to increase hotel sales and upsell products. Notify supervisor/manager of any concerns during the shift.
1. Answer phone, greeting the guest in a warm and friendly manner, personalizing the service.
2. Take food and beverage orders according to hotel standards; upsell or do suggestive selling.
3. Process orders using the hotel’s POS system, close checks and complete reports as required.
4. Responsible for a bank, accept cash, room charge and credit card payment for room service.
5. Taking dining reservations for resort restaurant; familiar with restaurant hours, menu and entertainment.
6. Review Daily Buzz report, event orders and reservations line noting VIP’s, special requests or occasions.
7. Knowledgeable of the room service menu, restaurant menu and hotel fact sheet.
8. Assign and oversee room service amenity deliveries and other tasks directed to waithelp.
9. Check food and beverage orders being delivered; insure delivery is timely.
10. Consistently perform tasks as specified on sequence of service standards and SOP’s.
11. Notify manager of any problems.
12. Oversee room service operation.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned or required by the manager.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
1. Department of Health TB clearance.
2. I-9 requirement.
3. Must be able to read and write in English to perform job duties.
4. Must be pleasant, friendly and smiling.
5. Ability to multi-task.