Prince Waikiki: In-Room Dining Waithelp (Full Time)
POSTED ON 5/31/2021CLOSED ON 6/30/2021
Human Resources TeamHonolulu, HIFull Time
Job Posting for Prince Waikiki: In-Room Dining Waithelp (Full Time) at Human Resources Team
Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for the daily functions of the Room Service Department. Deliver and serve food and/or beverage items in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Close checks and complete reports as required. Accept cash payment for Room Service. Perform amenity deliveries and other tasks directed to wait staff. Insure prompt service according to hotel standards. Check food and beverage orders being delivered. Notify supervisor/manager of any concerns during shift.
1. Greet guest in a warm and friendly manner, personalizing the service.
2. Set up order trays and table carts in anticipation of incoming orders.
3. Retrieve Room Service orders taken by F&B Service Agent from kitchen hot/cold line.
4. Ensure orders are complete with proper utensils and condiments.
5. Push service carts to deliver orders to guest rooms.
6. Present check to guest and ensure proper payment made.
7. Retrieve Room Service equipment from guest floors, service elevator, foyers and public areas. Lifting, loading and carrying trays weighing up to 25 lbs.
8. Push service carts to sort dirty items at the ware wash area.
9. Clean service carts and trays. Return condiments and other equipment to proper storage areas.
10. Knowledgeable of the Room Service food and beverage menu.
11. Ensure amenity deliveries and other tasks directed by F&B Service Agent.
12. Check food and beverage orders being delivered; insure delivery is timely.
13. Consistently perform tasks as specified on sequence of service standards and SOP’s.
14. Notify manager of any problems.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
1. Department of Health TB clearance.
2. Must be 18 years of age if serving or selling alcoholic beverages.
3. Hawaii State Liquor card required.
4. Must be able to read and write in English to perform job duties.
5. Must be pleasant, friendly and smiling.
6. Ability to multi-task.
7. Abide by all state, federal and corporate liquor regulations, pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guest, to ensure all laws are being followed.