Job Posting for Executive Assistant/Logistics Coordinator at Landis Financial Advisors, Inc.
Landis Financial Advisors Inc. is growing and seeking to add smart individual(s) to our team that can handle a fast-paced work environment, have a desire to advance their knowledge, and likes to work behind the scenes completing financial paperwork. Please apply if you are teachable, have a strong work ethic, desire to coordinate often as a team, yet able to handle individual responsibilities.
Please apply with your resume and CUSTOMIZED cover letter.
Typical in office work hours are 8am-5pm M-F and Tuesday evening. The hours are not flexible, nor do we offer work from home. You won’t waste your time applying at our office – we read every application that is properly submitted and when interested, respond within 3-5 business days.
Full Benefits Package included:
· Competitive salary and quarterly performance bonuses
· Retirement plan with a matching program
· Health insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Dental insurance
· PTO: Holidays, Vacation & Personal/Sick time
· Incentivized Learning Opportunities
· Birthday Lunches!
· Teambuilding events
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Processing complex paperwork without error
· Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
· Managing multiple cases simultaneously
· Providing 5-star customer service
· Providing outstanding support to advisors
· Have a deep understanding of account opening processes and back-end processing of applications/service requests
· Ability to self-study for high-level industry exams
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lancaster, PA 17603: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)