Job Posting for Registered Administrative Assistant at Landis Financial Advisors, Inc.
Landis Financial Advisors is a family-owned and team-oriented company. We are currently adding several new positions due to company growth. As Benjamin Franklin once said, “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning”. Let our growth and progress be the key to YOUR achievements and success.
To learn more about our refreshing and supportive culture, please visit our website www.landisfinancialadvisors.com and take some time to read about us.
*ONLY resumes with a CUSTOMIZED cover letter will be given an opportunity. Resumes without a proper cover letter will NOT be considered.
The Job: Registered Administrative Assistant
Salary Range: $40,000-55,000
Our Ideal Candidate will possess all the characteristic listed below, but above all else, will be RELIABLE.
· Education: A bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Already have or willing to obtain series 66 (or 63/65) AND 7 within 1 year of hire.
· Accurate: Close attention to detail is vital in ensuring client satisfaction when handling their personal finances
· Excellent Communicator: We prefer to have an open-door policy on communication within the office and always stress over-communicating vs. under-communicating to minimize miscommunications. In addition to this, strong verbal and written communication is needed to maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients.
· Proactive: Over time, you will become familiar with tasks, events, and workflows within the company and see what needs to be done without having to be asked.
· Experience: Experience in aprofessional office and a consistent work history is preferred. Customer service skills are a must have.
· Flexible: Being willing to assist anyone in the office with grace, regardless of their position, to ensure success of the company (as a whole) is non-negotiable.
· Inquisitive: We highly value an individual who wants to learn. Not just about their specific duties but also about the business, why we do what we do and how they can add more value to our company. This person will integrate easily into our culture and look forward to growing with us in areas they enjoy. Who knows, maybe you’ll want to become an advisor!
· Trustworthy: Our broker-dealer requires candidates pass a federal criminal background check to approve them for employment. There are no exceptions to this policy.
· Health-conscious: Taking care of yourself is good for everyone! Healthy decisions play an important role in your ability to live your best life but more importantly, healthy decisions impact your job performance. Eat well, exercise often, wash your hands and come to work healthy and ready to perform.
Duties Include but are not Limited to:
· Assisting advisors in processing and following up on financial paperwork (extensive training provided)
· Assisting advisors with meeting notes
· Answering phone calls
· Updating and maintaining accurate client information
· Scheduling appointments
· Actively participating in our daily morning meeting
· Helping with client events
· Competitive wages
· Retirement plan with a matching program
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Paid Holidays, Vacation & Personal/Sick time
· Quarterly Performance Bonuses
· Incentivized Learning Opportunities
· Birthday Lunches!
For questions, please contact Krysta Novak at (717) 208-6990
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lancaster, PA 17603: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)