F-35 Field Logistics Support Representative: Eielson AFB, Alaska
POSTED ON 11/24/2020CLOSED ON 12/21/2020
Lockheed MartinEielson, AKFull Time
Job Posting for F-35 Field Logistics Support Representative: Eielson AFB, Alaska at Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join our Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Team at our Eielson Air Force Base facility in Alaska! The Field Logistics Support Representative will serve as the single point of contact for our F-35 Aircraft Program customers and partners to call-in questions and provide assistance and take corrective action as necessary. This position is also responsible for briefing senior customer and government visitors to the F-35 Aircraft Parts Store on F-35 supply status.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: • Inform customers of the current supply status of due-ins and due-outs, as requested. Assist the customer in obtaining improved status on critical need items thereby minimizing Non-Mission Capable, Supply (NMCS) time.
• Respond to priority customer requests required for mission support, to include after-hours support.
• Assist supply personnel with clearing frustrated cargo and ensuring property is processed promptly to avoid potential MICAPS and work stoppages.
• Assist the customers with concerns w/ shelf life, Electronic Sensitive Devices/Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) identification, and organizational refusals.
• Assist supply personnel and Items Analysts (IAs) with Repair Cycle items.
• Provide Customer Operations Supply team with government supply procedures to eliminate violations of supply discipline; recommend procedural changes when necessary.
• Assist IAs in expediting Mission Critical shipments and provide shipping information, as required.
• This position requires a government secret security clearance. To be considered you must be a US Citizen.
What’s In It For You Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy: • Medical • Dental • 401k • Paid time off • Work/life balance • Career development • Mentorship opportunities • Rewards & recognition Basic Qualifications: The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Bachelors Degree with 6 years related experience; or will accept 8 years related experience without a Bachelor's Degree. • Experience with Performance Based Logistics (PBL)/ Supply Chain Management concepts and performance requirements. • Experience with U.S Government spares or inventory management systems. • Experience with aircraft component repair cycle management; repairs process, tracking, expediting, Mission Capable (MICAP) management or transportation management. • Supply/Inventory management experience to include: HAZMAT, shelf-life, electrostatic discharge (ESD). • Must be proficient with the MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Power Point. • Experienced user of computer programs to accomplish reports, logs and briefings. Desired Skills: The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college • Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP, Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) • Experience with bench stock, government or industry partnerships • Prior Field Service Rep experience • Prior Packaging, Handling and Shipping experience. management systems • Good communication skills both oral and written. • Must have excellent customer relations/liaison skills.