Information Technology Auditor / Technical Writer (Junior-Level)
POSTED ON 7/15/2020CLOSED ON 9/10/2020
Lockheed MartinGreenville, SCFull Time
Job Posting for Information Technology Auditor / Technical Writer (Junior-Level) at Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team at our Greenville, South Carolina facility to develop and update technical documentation in support for various initiatives for Information Systems and Technology.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Draft and revise policies and procedures according to established corporate formats, and present for review. Draft and execute Sarbanes-Oxley test plans. • Conduct annual revisions of Sarbanes-Oxley narratives and walkthroughs. Function as point of contact for Sarbanes-Oxley and other corporate compliance activities. • Gather and compile audit evidence from subject matter experts and other sources for use in audits. • Develop and maintain other documentation as required for Information Systems and Technology activities.
• Must be a US citizen to be considered for this position.
What’s In It For You Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy: • Medical • Dental • 401k • Paid time off • Work/life balance • Career development • Mentorship opportunities • Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. Basic Qualifications: The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Extensive skills with MS Office Suite, including MS Project.
• Experience analyzing data to determine if systems meet policy standards.
• Experience with external and internal corporate audit processes and activities.
• Experience developing procedural documentation and policies.
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley audits Desired Skills: The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Ability to quickly assimilate and become familiar with Corporate and local policies. • Strong written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to recognize and establish priorities and provide timely deliverables. • Familiarity with Risk Navigation software and processes. • Experience developing and maintaining flow charts using MS Visio. • Corporate procurement experience.