Job Posting for Event Manager at MGM National Harbor Theater
Under the direction and leadership of the Assistant Account Manager, as designated by account, the Event Manager for MGM National Harbor Theater manages, oversees and coordinates all aspects of the event security operations for BEST Crowd Management including ensuring optimal customer satisfaction by meeting the customer requirements, operational planning and service provided.
• Identify issues occurring at events at MGM National Harbor Theater and forward to the Assistant Account Manager/Director of Operations and/or Client (pending on location of incident) as appropriate. May be responsible for writing a report of the situation or assisting with an investigation as directed
• Respond to client or site emergencies as they arise, including ensuring appropriate communication to the Assistant Account Manager/Director of Operations and/or Client (pending on location)
• Responsible for maintaining positive client/security relationships through frequent team and client contact and support
• Serve as the direct supervisory contact for Event Supervisors regarding performance, operations and department needs. Responsible for supervising, motivating, coaching and training. Additionally, responsible for evaluating the work performance of direct reports and making recommendations regarding assignments as required
• Assists with the coordination of all aspects (technical and managerial) of executing the event operations at the assigned location, including responding to client requests
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.