Job Posting for Maintenance Technician at MRD Apartments
At MRD Apartments, we are proud to be a growing company that has been in business for over 50 years. We build, own, and manage all our properties throughout the country making us an extremely stable place to work. We aspire to recruit and employ customer- focused team players who exemplify our core values of honesty, integrity, positivity, enthusiasm, accountability, a sense of ownership, and a desire to grow and learn. We invite you to experience working in an environment where your opinion counts and can take you to a whole new level of your career.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in all areas of property maintenance. The primary responsibilities of this position include completing apartment turnovers and servicing requests in a timely and courteous manner.
· Conduct apartment turnover duties including cleaning, painting, and repairs.
· Follow preventative maintenance guidelines.
· Complete work orders while providing prompt, friendly service.
· Operate and maintain machinery including lawn mowers, snow blowers, and electric tools.
· Maintain property grounds in a safe and clean manner year-round.
· Carry out yearly unit inspections.
· Provide outstanding customer service to current residents, prospective residents, vendors, and colleagues.
· Participate in MRD Apartments University training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 1-year related experience or training.
· High school or GED equivalent preferred.
· Combination of education and experience is acceptable.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Able to work nights and weekends and be available for on call responsibilities.
· Capable of lifting 50lbs.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Able and eager to embody MRD Apartments Core Values daily.
MRD is proud to provide its Team Members with:
A comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, EAP, Life and Disability Insurance. 401K with company match. Paid time off and paid training. On-call stipend. Lots of growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.