Job Posting for Procurement Business Optimization Specialist at Nestlé
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
Support the execution of the Procurement end to end strategy focusing on the E2E Flow with focus on Purchase Order to Receipt and driving Acceleration in our Digital Procurement journey. Participate in cross-functional teams by providing subject matter expertise to enhancements of current processes and solutions, and drive implementations of new systems/tools for the benefit of the overarching ensure supply organization. Understand NiM roles and potential cross functional impacts of digitalization.
• Collect, analyze, and process data requests to support the daily activities and project management of the at market Procurement team
o Monitor system utilization & performance
• Collaborate with PO Creators/Requisitioners, Procurement, Accounts Payables, IS/IT and Head Office/Factory colleagues on blocked invoice resolution to determine root cause, continuous improvement to eliminate recurrence for on time payments; Drive E2E process mapping and identify automation and improvement opportunities that enable a lean and first time right P2P process for our colleagues, AP, and suppliers.
• Develop Subject Matter Expertise on the Services and Indirect P2P Process and work cross-functionally with third party providers to optimize the ways of buying.
• Collaborate with the global and local analytics teams to drive technologic enhancements
o Engage internal parties to provide insight and feedback on relevant topics.
o Collect information of needs from local functional teams (incl. HOP) and escalate when needed
o Contribute to the development and enhancement of continuous improvement initiatives by bringing ideas, feedback, and requirements from own areas of responsibility.
o Ensure compliance to above market initiatives and assist in change management process at market level
• Lead the deployment of solutions within the Procurement organization and ensure alignment of strategies to realistic goals and objectives.
o Define policies, standards, instructions, best practices, and the strategy to implement and monitor.
o Assist/manage project teams to build solutions (processes, standards, and systems) that are required to drive the strategy of the Procurement vision.
o Document process performance, scorecard maintenance
• Drive appropriate partnerships within and outside of Supply Chain function.
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must know PO to Invoice process and SAP supporting systems (EasyBuy, PO Creation, P2P Reporting, PowerBI)
• Knowledge of Supply Chain including network design, inventory management and resource planning.
• Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles in executing complex, multifunctional prioritized projects.
• Experience with cross-functional teams to drive performance improvement or change management initiatives.
• Understands SAP Globe solution and standard methodologies in functional area.
• Self-Motivator who can work towards resolution of problems. Strong and creative problem-solving skills. Effectively able to influence without authority.
• Advanced skill level in MS Office, including Excel, Access and Word.
• Experience with SAP and BW desired.
• Availability for travel and work beyond the regular scheduled hours.
• Data management skillset
• Current technical platform experience (MS Office)
• Based on functional stream, additional skill set and expertise required
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
• Well-organized, methodical thinker with excellent decision-making skills.
• Manages time well. Works well in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong skills in working through ambiguity and developing recommendations on path forward.
• Must be able to work independently and to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.