Job Posting for In-Home Clinician-Behavioral Health Services at new
Wheeler's vision is that all people will have the opportunity to grow, change and live healthier, productive lives. Our mission is to provide equitable access to innovative care that improves health, recovery and growth at all stages of life.
Want to be part of a team that is helping create hopeful tomorrows for individuals across the state of Connecticut? Submit your application for this posting and you may be contacted by one of our hiring managers to further discuss available in-home clinical opportunities across the clinic.
We are looking for clinicians to provide individualized and/or group services to children, adolescents and/or families. We have opportunities available across the state. If you have high energy, work from a strengths-based perspective and want to join an organization that is a leader in healthcare, then we want to hear from you!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS
Must be licensed or license eligible LPCA, LMFTA, LPC, LMFT or Psychologist. If you are a MSW, a LMSW (permit or license) or LCSW will be required to begin employment.
Opportunities available statewide
Wheeler Clinic offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
- For Good Health
- Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution
- Wellness Programs
- Free annual flu shots
- For a Secure Future
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- For Retirement
- 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions for eligible employees
- For Career Advancement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training and development opportunities
- For Work Life Balance
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
- Employee discounts at local spa and on cell phone services
Wheeler Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.