NORTHPOINTE CROWNE PLAZANorth Augusta, SCFull Time
Job Posting for Catering Manager at NORTHPOINTE CROWNE PLAZA
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Catering Manager who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional salesmanship and understands how to achieve companywide expectations regarding bottom line profitability.
Must have outstanding "self driven" capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability to toward achieving award winning service, revenues, market share (STAR) and profit margins (i.e. selling at the “right” prices). •
Responsibilities include but not limited to conducting outside/inside sales calls, prospecting via in person and through telephonic means, conducting site tours, cold calls, account maintenance and drafting proposals for DOS/GM approval.
• Must be eventually certified by "The Brand" – this will require offsite training and overnight travel at times.
• Must have extensive prior hotel Sales & Marketing managerial experience with like hotels, including high volume restaurant or banquet facility. Must understand menu design, food and beverage costs, banquet set-up’s and contracts, RFP proposal processes, Sales Pro (or like sales contact manager), banquet BEO’s, sales solicitation including contracts and proposals.
• Responsible for assiting with drafting and executing the hotels Sales & Marketing Business Plan and Operating Budget.
• Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding client expectations as evident by client surveys.
• Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon statistical information and data on a daily basis. This would include STAR report, Market Vision Reports (or like market reports), Yield Management reports, food costs and margins, ADR/Occupancy and RevPar
. • Must be able to drive sales with direct, daily interaction with the clients as well as all Department Heads and hotel line staff.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently. • Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to achieve Service, Occupancy, ADR, RevPar and F&B sales budgets/targets. • Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
• Loves interaction with the public, extraverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions. • Must have New hotel opening experience in like high volume markets
Company Vision/Mission Statement: NorthPointe Hospitality Management, LLC’s mission is to enrich the lives of our guests, our associates and owners. We will do this by providing immaculate rooms, superior quality food and beverages, award winning customer service, sales growth, cost controls and by treating our associates like family. We believe that our associates are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating, retaining and inspiring a staff capable of delivering exceptional, award winning room accommodations and dining experience to Every Guest, Every Time, GUARANTEED! www.northph.com