Job Posting for Auto Claims Adjuster - Work From Home at SafeAuto
We Are SafeAuto:
SafeAuto is a thriving insurance company based in Columbus, Ohio. For over 25 years we have continued to provide our customers with engaging customer service and technology that makes insurance easy to understand. At SafeAuto, our culture, values, and commitment to diversity define who we are and what we do. We strive to provide a culture that is forward-thinking and inclusive. Here at SafeAuto, we value providing affordable car insurance to every customer so they can enjoy the road ahead.
The Road Ahead:
We have hundreds of thousands of customers across the country. Accidents are our business and they can be a stressful time for our customers. As a Claims Adjuster Trainee (no experience) or Generalist Claims Adjuster (experienced), you will learn all about Insurance Contracts, Liability Laws, and Claim Resolution Techniques in our training program. From there, you will be able to kick-off an exciting career in Insurance with us! As our business continues to grow, our need to increase and develop our claims team must keep pace.
· Great comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision
· Paid time off and eight (8) paid holidays so you can visit your family, take a trip, or enjoy a staycation
· 401k with company match.
· Rewards for great work – yearly performance-based bonuses
· Opportunity for advancement in a growing company and industry
· As you are working from home you get to wear what you want! No need to worry about traffic nor gas. The best part is you will have more time to yourself and family!
· Wellness program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.