Filters

Clear All

Filter Jobs By Location
Filter Jobs By Types

6 tape editor jobs found in Washington, DC area

R
Editor
  • Reingold Inc
  • Alexandria, VA
  • As part of a four-member team of editors who primarily support a telehealth training and communications project within a larger editorial department, the candidate must work well with fellow editors ...
  • 21 days ago

S
Video Editor/Live Stream Videographer
  • Shutter and Sound Films
  • Baltimore, MD
  • About 85% of the job will be editing wedding videos on weekdays, the other 15% will be working at weddings running a live multi-camera live stream setup. Prior live stream experience is not necessary ...
  • 22 days ago

W
Editor
  • Woodward Communications
  • Washington, DC
  • Woodward Communications seeks an editor with at least 5 years of experience and a bachelor's degree. Company Description Woodward Communications is a writing, editing and graphic design services ...
  • 1 month ago

A
Filmmaker/Editor
  • Alliance Defending Freedom
  • Ashburn, VA Full Time
  • Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will. Alliance Defending Freedom is a...
  • 4 Days Ago

G
Technical Editor
  • General Dynamics Information Technology
  • Alexandria, VA Full Time
  • General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service opera...
  • 4 Days Ago