Job Posting for AAC Training Specialist at Talk To Me Technologies
As an AAC Training Specialist, you'll play a crucial role in the success of our customers and their journey to communicate, by training our clients and their entire care teams how to use our technology. This position requires a balance of travel for in person training and remote training from your own home office.
You’ll learn everything about our exclusive line of speech-generating devices so you can:
· Meet with Speech-Language Pathologists and their clients and care teams to train them on our technology in a variety of settings in person (schools, hospitals, clinics, and homes) and remotely via video conference, email and phone.
· Encourage and welcome feedback (staff, clients, & community professionals).
· Complete documentation on training sessions, interactions, and support.
· Respond to incoming phone and e-mail inquiries.
· Present and inform on AAC (University/educational programs, community support groups etc.).
· Represent our company at trade shows and conferences.
· Provide training for new staff on device related information.
· Participate in TTMT Headquarters team training and meetings.
If you’re a natural networker who loves people, communication and technology and is looking for a truly rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities, this might be the position for you!
Please send your resume and cover letter Attn: Trae Eenhuis, Director of Client Support and Education by Thursday, October 6th
Key Skills for this Position:
Excellent people skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Attention to detail and exceptional organization.
Great technical sense with the willingness to learn our technology.
Talk To Me Technologies is a leading provider of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) Devices, training, and support. Together, we provide a voice for those affected by the communication and physical challenges of autism, ALS, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, stroke and many other similar conditions.
Generous Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity, Paternity, & Foster Care Leave
Paid Family Care Leave - Additional time off to take for family needs
Comprehensive Benefits Package - Including Medical, Dental, Vision, & Company Provided Life Insurance
Voluntary Dependent Care Account & Flex Spending Account
Voluntary Life Insurance & Disability Insurance Coverages
Supportive & Collaborative Culture
Growing Company with Internal Growth Opportunities
Training and Education Provided
Family Owned & Operated with a heavy focus on Work-Life Balance
Learn more about this position and working at TTMT at http://careers.talktometechnologies.com