Job Posting for Knowledge Exchange & Impact Manager at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Central’s team to deliver and manage our Knowledge Exchange (KE) and Impact strategies. You will play a key role in supporting academic staff to fulfil the potential for their activities in this area to benefit a range of communities and stakeholders.
Your main focus will be on identifying opportunities for expanding KE and supporting staff applying for external funding, developing a support scheme for our growing portfolio of live KE projects, and tracking developments and impact across a number of Research and KE initiatives.
We are looking for a candidate with tenacity, initiative, planning, and analytical and communication skills to manage multiple projects while working closely with senior figures in industry, funding bodies, and academia.
Key aspects of the role include
· Shaping and influencing Central’s strategies through your own contribution to Knowledge Exchange management.
· Engaging in and enhancing professional specialist discourse in Knowledge Exchange, Impact and data management.
· Acting as the lead on the implementation of Knowledge Exchange data gathering processes and packages and leading on submission of the annual HE-BCI survey.
· Initiating and leading on the preparation of case studies and other post-project initiatives such as annual surveys, aimed at collecting and disseminating impact from ongoing projects.
· Working closely with the Research Services funding team and liaising with the School’s financial management team
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, LGBT , Black and Global Majority backgrounds as they are currently underrepresented within the sector and within Central.
Closing date for receipt of application forms is 9am 11 July 2022.
It is anticipated that interviews and assessments will take place on 22 July 2022.