Job Posting for Remote Data Entry Clerk at ThermaSteel, Inc
We are looking for a talented and competitive Data Entry that can work from any remote location based on his/her comfort. We also offer flexibility in timings and looking for passionate, vibrant individuals who want to earn independently. We understand COVID-19 has affected everyone and doing our best to offer remote jobs during this difficult time.
This position is perfect for anyone looking for temporary, part-time or full-time work. The hours are flexible and no previous experience is needed. If you are a data entry clerk or someone just looking for a flexible part time remote work at home job, this is a great way to supplement your income.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
• Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
• Data entry in various platforms Qualifications
• At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience but not required.
• Good Phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work Job Role / Responsibilities
• Solid outgoing personality with superior interaction abilities as well as great work principles.
• Data entry and also strong business abilities.
• Effective listening as well as analytical abilities, in addition to the capability to summarise details and deal solutions.
• Experience with personal computer and also have at least a typical functioning degree typing capability.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle administrative tasks and data entry effectively.
• Solid PC skills, including basic knowledge of MS-Word and Excel, or their equivalents.
• Prior data entry experience preferred.
• Previous experience with appraisal software systems is a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain trusting relationships
• Flexibility to take part in discussions online or in-person.
• No commute needed if you choose to work from home remotely.
• No minimum hours. You can do this part-time or full-time
• 401(k) retirement savings plan;
• Generous employee purchase policy
ThermaSteel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status