This position provides automation technical support for manufacturing and maintenance to meet existing and expanded quality and business objectives.
· Design, build, integrate and maintain control panels.
· Provide programming for new and existing automated equipment.
· Assist maintenance / manufacturing in hands-on troubleshooting equipment.
· Develop and maintain all control panel electrical schematics using CAD software.
· Provide technical support to manufacturing, engineering, and maintenance.
· Assist with external equipment designers and component suppliers to determine automation control requirements.
· Execute tactical items
· Support OPM, capture OPM findings, and inspection findings.
· Follow up with operators to ensure new procedures are understood and followed.
· Track metrics, resolve gaps in yield, uptime, and speed attainment.
· Coordinate planned and unplanned outages (PMs, punch lists, time estimates, changeovers).
· Ensure known potential hazards are communicated and the emergency action plan is understood and followed.
· Associates degree in Automation or equivalent
· Excellent technical aptitude and skills, computer literacy, experience with control hardware, programmable controllers and material handing systems.
· Ability to read, analyze and apply complex technical data
· Ability to effectively interact and communicate with internal and external customers.
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines and schedules.
· Ability to continually upgrade technical skills and remain current with industry trends
· Willingness to work varied schedules to meet business needs.
· Arm-Hand Steadiness - The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
· Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
· Finger Dexterity - The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
· Manual Dexterity - The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
· Inductive Reasoning - The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
· Ability to navigate stairs and high ladders.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $25.50 per hour
Work Location: One location
Apply for this job
Receive alerts for other Automation Technician job openings
Report this Job
Click the checkbox next to the jobs that you are interested in.
Batch Testing Skill
Concept Development Skill
Assembly Technician - Mechanical
Delta Systems & Automation, Lowell, AR
Automation & Robotics Technician
JMP Solutions, Fayetteville, AR
(PDF, Word, and TXT format)
Should you have any questions or wish have your information removed from our service, please contact us here.
We'll be sending you new jobs as they are posted.
Are you sure you wouldn’t like a free professional resume evaluation?