Job Posting for Administrative Assistant at Winter Services, LLC
The Regional Operations Associate assists in all aspects of snow season preparation, auditing, billing, and paperwork management for the regional world. The Regional Operations Associate will also help assist both the Regional Sales and Operations Managers. This position currently works remote.
Liaison with Regional Operations Manager to prepare agreements, site assignments and equipment rates for new/existing Subcontractors
Build and maintain Subcontractor file and ensure receipt of all required forms prior to the subcontractor performing work on a customer’s site (signed Agreement, W-9, C.O.I.)
Assist with pre-season audits, follow ups, updating property site maps, cold-calling subcontractors and customer service support
Collect all paperwork after each storm and review for completeness/accuracy
Review customer contracts to create accurate billing estimates and process customer billing
· High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks; Ability to work effectively and ability to pay close attention to detail
· Ability to maintain courteous, professional communication with all customers and co-worker at all times
· Knowledge of general office procedures
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Quickbook and Salesforce experience helpful
· Occasional lifting of objects weighting up to 25 pounds
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Occasionally stoop, kneel or crouch
· Use hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work during the snow season. Some travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.