Pathfinders, a full-service integrated marketing agency, is seeking a motivated and polished Account Executive to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position and is 100% remote eligible with occasional travel requirements. The salary range for this position is $47,000 - $65,000 annually, with additional monetary rewards such as bonuses and profit sharing on top of that. Account Executives are responsible for delivering service level agreements to the client, while collaborating with the creative team to ensure we are following the “voice” of the brand and making the product stand out. Working for a variety of clients, you will need to be the “bridge” between internal and external stakeholders.
You should be the kind of professional who has a mastery of interpersonal and presentation skills, project management life cycles, and acute attention to detail. You love working in teams, collaborating with creatives, account executives, and strategists. You will work with clients in a diversified portfolio of verticals, from financial products, CPG, durables, and a variety of consumer products. Your work will range from small projects to multi-million-dollar omni-channel accounts. You will collaborate in a dynamic environment where you can bring ideas and solutions to the table, daily.
At Pathfinders, we help you develop your hard and soft skills and give you the opportunity to take on marketing challenges as part of a team. If you value variety in your workload, thrive on finding creative solutions for all types of clients, and are just as adept at collaborating with teammates as you are at working independently, Pathfinders could be a great fit for you. We’re committed to providing a supportive environment where you can grow, whether you’re a seasoned advertising professional or just starting your career.
And because we believe in working hard and resting hard, we keep your work-life balance a priority. What we ask in return is that you’re principled, hardworking, and willing to rise to every occasion when clients and colleagues need you.
Get to know us at pathfind.com
What you’d be doing:
- Build rapport and credibility with clients and partners, via remote and in-person interactions.
- Develop thoughtful, organized, and insightful project and initiative briefing documents.
- Develop project plans for assigned projects and initiatives.
- In collaboration with team, ensures workspaces are organized, maintained, and set other teams in the agency up for success.
- Maintain documents, process, projects, cadence, etc. to keep management and clients informed of account status (budgets, timelines, etc.), KPIs, challenges, and opportunities, etc.
- Deliver QBRs and other reports, plans, project updates, etc., either remotely or, when required, on-site at the PF Headquarters and/or client offices and other sites.
- Develop thorough understanding of client tendencies/preferences/brand standards and effectively share and document with team members to keep them informed.
- Resolve day-to-day client requests/challenges, consulting account leadership when necessary.
- Interpret client input, feedback, and priorities into actionable steps the internal team can leverage.
- Stay up to date on all relevant activity from competitors and peripheral categories. Attend company-approved conferences, and other professional development activities at least once a year.
- Lead the development of accurate and thorough Scope of Work (SOWs) documents and Project Change Orders (PCNs) in collaboration with internal agency team members.
- Prepare all project and initiative billing per terms outlined in approved Scope of Works.
- Participate in efforts to develop case studies/videos/articles that build understanding of agency’s capabilities with internal and external audiences. Overnight/weekend travel will be required for certain events revolving around content creation purposes.
- Attend all applicable required employee orientation, training, department quarterly meetings, and all-agency summits at the PF headquarters.
What we’d like to see in a strong candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Project Management, Business, or other related field.
- 3 years of experience, with a strong preference to agency background.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude through all tasks – big and small
- Excellent client service skills, with an innate ability to partner with clients and team members
- Knowledge of marketing and agency related technologies and trends
- Ability to evaluate creative work
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to develop clear, organized, concise communications
- Proactive by nature – and seek to always overdeliver
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment among cross-functional teams, and able to discuss priorities with management on an ongoing basis
- Ability to identify and escalate issues on an as-needed basis
- Ability to serve as the conductor of a team, across functions: creative, strategy, production
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrates ability to motivate others
- Demonstrate organization and attention to detail
- Overall understanding of the advertising industry, no matter the medium, including digital, planning, analytics, social, tech, event, Public Relations, print, etc.
- Overall understanding of the creative process / associated deliverables, no matter the medium, and be able to effectively communicate to internal stakeholders and clients
- Excellent verbal ability and personal diplomacy
- Effective presentation skills
What's in it for you? Lots of good stuff! Competitive compensation packages, commensurate with experience. A company commitment to flexibility and work-life balance with employees averaging over 6 weeks of PTO a year. In addition, our employees are given bonus opportunities, health, vision, dental, life and short term disability insurance, 401(k) with a 3% "safe harbor" employer contribution (no employee contribution required), HSA annual company contribution, and profit sharing. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply.
We’re a dedicated, down-to-earth, and principled group of integrated marketing subject matter experts. Committed to helping our clients get the most out of their marketing efforts, we try to do things the smart way, the first time. We also know that what worked yesterday may not be relevant today, so we’re enthusiastic about learning and opening ourselves up to new answers. We think this approach is one of the reasons we rank among the 3% of marketing agencies to last more than 40 years.
We make our clients’ lives easier as a no-bull partner they can trust. We know what works and we know how to get it done, whether it’s diving into tactical branding, strategizing web design, or creating comprehensive, multi-channel campaigns that reach the right audience. We’re able to do all this thanks to a tight-knit team of confident and humble individuals who believe in the power of advertising to shape perceptions and create meaningful brand experiences.
We’re an equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity as an advantage. All qualified applicants will receive employment consideration without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.