Splash Car Wash is searching for an Assistant-Manager to join our Management Team. We are looking for the best of the best. Experience in the car wash industry is not required, however, management experience, proven track record and the ability to troubleshoot is required.
- Great team player with the ability to motivate and lead team members
- Ensure a great car wash experience for customers to build customer loyalty
- Make a positive impact in the community
All duties will be shared with others on the management team, therefore individual duties will vary based on team dynamic. Duties could include all or part of the below.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction at a professional car wash.
- Training, supervising and motivating team members
- Address customer concerns and/or complaints.
- Maintain accountability for the operations of the car washes (deposits, inventory, cashier machine functionality & discount codes)
- Work with Site Manager and Marketing Team to lead marketing initiatives at the wash to drive revenue, promote fundraising opportunities and direct updates to advertising platforms.
- Be able to follow and execute all company procedures consistently
- Monitor service quality of the wash experience for each customer
- Consistently deliver outstanding customer service by doing a thorough job and being courteous, professional and understanding to all
- Maintain a safe work environment for customers and your fellow team members
- Follows daily opening and closing procedures accurately
- Respond accurately and on time to all administrative duties and deadlines
- Attend pertinent training on request
- Direct report to Site Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Ideal candidates demonstrate a mechanical aptitude for equipment maintenance as well as organizational skills for the management of chemistry, wash supplies and labor.
- Be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays in all weather conditions
- Be able to work in a fast paced, fun, professional environment
- Conduct yourself in an ethical manner, at all times, with team members and customers
- Must be a cheerful, happy, leader with great communication skills, and the ability to perform physical duties as required.
- Reliable Transportation
Yearly compensation $35,000-$45,000 yr.
Drug testing and background checks are required.