Cafe Barista jobs in Florida

L
Barista Cashier
  • Loop Cafe LLC
  • Windermere, FL
  • Barista/Cashier We are looking for a Barista to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea with scheduling availability to include evenings and weekends
  • 10 hours ago

C
Barista Bartender
  • CBD CAFE & Kava Bar
  • Jacksonville, FL
  • We are Jacksonville's first CBD infused café with 40% retail and the other 60% being making drinks. We are looking for somebody who can multitask, create lovely drinks, follow menu guidelines and ...
  • 5 days ago

B
Ice Cream And Coffee Cafe Team Member
  • Bright Ice
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
  • Previous experience in the quick-serve restaurant industry is a plus (cafes, barista experience, etc) * Employees who are available for opening and closing shifts By applying to this job, you agree ...
  • 5 days ago

B
Ice Cream And Coffee Cafe Team Member
  • Bright Ice
  • Pinellas Park, FL
  • Previous experience in the quick-serve restaurant industry is a plus (cafes, barista experience, etc) * Employees who are available for opening and closing shifts By applying to this job, you agree ...
  • 5 days ago

T
Bartender/Barista
  • The Front Porch Cafe
  • Miami Beach, FL
  • Bartender Job Responsibilities: * Provides a pleasant drinking experience to customers. * Serves drinks while maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area. * Attends to the detail and presentation of ...
  • 6 days ago

Florida (/ˈflɒrɪdə/ (listen); Spanish for "land of flowers") is the southernmost contiguous state in the United States. The state is bordered to the west by the Gulf of Mexico, to the northwest by Alabama, to the north by Georgia, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, and to the south by the Straits of Florida. Florida is the 22nd-most extensive (65,755 sq mi or 170,300 km2), the 3rd-most populous (21,312,211 inhabitants), and the 8th-most densely populated (384.3/sq mi or 148.4/km2) of the U.S. states. Jacksonville is the most populous municipality in the state and the largest city by area in th...
Source: Wikipedia (as of 04/11/2019). Read more from Wikipedia
Income Estimation for Cafe Barista jobs
$21,040 to $24,622

Cafe Barista
Maintains positive company morale and professional attitude.
April 10, 2021
Support other staff members and departments and assume other responsibilities as mutually agreed upon by supervisor.
March 08, 2021
Participate in shifts, trainings, and meetings as required to ensure accurate and timely records of your working hours.
February 17, 2021
Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
December 23, 2020
Provide excellent service to members, guests, and program participants in the branch and on the phone, contributing to member retention.
November 16, 2020
Demonstrated skills in customer service, public relations, and organization.
October 16, 2020
Cafe Barista in San Francisco, CA
Prepare coffee and other drinks according to our recipes.
November 30, 2020
Cafe Barista in Chicago, IL
Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
April 19, 2021
Adheres to organization standards for guest service.
April 10, 2021
Follow cleaning schedule as designated by the Caf?? Chef Manager, maintaining highest quality of areas at all times.
March 05, 2021