As a Facilities Administrator, you will be responsible of the daily management of the facility: monitor vendors for performance adherences and ensure the safety and security policies. Perform weekly facility inspection tours, and supervise projects, office moves, and other company events as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 -3 years of building services-related experience
- Valid Drivers' License.
Job Type: Full-time (1st shift).
Target pay: $24 -$27/ hr
- Career growth opportunities.
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Health savings account.
- Flexible Spending Account investments.
- Team member tuition assistance programs.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Shift: Monday – Friday (07:00am – 04:00 pm).
- Maintain daily routine functions to include work orders, contractor monitoring, inspections, resolving facility related issues, lending support as required to other business groups.
- Conduct weekly /monthly facility tours and inspections to identify potential issues and ensure all mechanical systems are functioning properly. Reports malfunctions and assist in scheduling repairs as required.
- Perform weekly/monthly safety inspections.
- Track, maintain and order consumable items to include, coffee supplies, office supplies, janitorial supplies, replacement bulbs and other facility related items.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 10 years
- 11 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
- Have you been partially or fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus?
- Is the pay range in line with your salary expectations?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person