Metro One is the nation’s premier Loss Prevention and Security Organization, with more than 100 National Clients and 3,000 security personnel. Our employees are largely security officers, unarmed and armed, concierge officers, special event security, and trained and licensed personnel who work in retail, logistics, corporate, education and other industries and settings. Importantly, we are a Living Wage Employer, which elevated our wage and bill levels, and demands that we deliver superior service to our clients.
While working for Metro One, you will be given the opportunity to exercise your mind for business in an environment that values advancement. Salary ranges is based on experience.
Security Officer Qualifications/Requirements:
· Must have a flexible schedule
· Must have up to date identification in order to complete an I-9 form.
· Must be able to work a standing post for 8-hour shifts or longer.
· Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
· One or more years of Military/Law Enforcement experience preferred or equivalent education in the Criminal Justice field.
· Maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with associates, visitors, and vendors.
· Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to perform under pressure.
· Computer skills on a variety of programs.
Security Officer Responsibilities
· Provide protection of all company assets including people, property, and information systems.
· Respond to emergency situations such as medical, fire, weather, and security related incidents.
· Be a visual deterrent, observe and report .
· Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors in a professional manner.
· Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or vehicle.
· Comfortable with requesting trespassers to move off the property
Security Officer Benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision offered.
· Opportunity for advancement and growth.
· Company paid uniforms.
· Extensive training program.