Hey there! 👋 We're Black Propeller, one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in the US. We create innovative PPC advertising strategies for our expanding client base, and we have a blast doing it.
A little more about us...
- We doubled in size and revenue in 2021 and our goal is to do the same again in 2022.
- We hire exceptionally talented people and give them the space they need to excel. No glass ceilings here. The sky is the limit and we mean it!
Now that you know a little about us, let's talk about the role...
As an Account Manager on our Paid Media team, you'll be managing a portfolio of clients to ensure they get amazing results from their PPC campaigns. More specifically, you'll be:
- Directing and managing all paid search strategies on Google Ads and Microsoft (Bing) Ads.
- Collaborating with our Paid Social team to help guide paid social strategies.
- Working with our CRO/Design team to help them produce conversion-optimized landing pages and creative assets to support your campaigns.
- Delegating and managing work among to the Paid Media Coordinators and Specialists on your team.
- Serving as the lead point of contact for your clients and managing those relationships.
And now most importantly, let's talk about you! We should definitely talk if...
- You have 1 years of experience directly managing PPC campaigns with monthly budgets exceeding 10k.
- You're confident leading strategy for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- You're an excellent communicator the builds and maintains strong relationships with clients.
- You’re a strong writer, a strength that comes through in all of your ad copy.
- You're passionate about digital marketing and always hungry to learn and improve.
- You work hard but you like to have fun too.
If you've read this far, and you check all the above boxes, you may be thinking to yourself...
Why Join the Black Propeller Team?
As a part of Team BP, you will truly have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the agency and your career. We think that's pretty exciting!
On top of that, we offer some pretty great perks and benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (75% paid by the agency)
- Life insurance
- 401K plans with matching contributions
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Bonus opportunities
If all this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we can't wait to hear from you!