Summary: the operations analyst is a key member of the operations team supporting data management, logistics, contract application, improvement of workflows and problem resolution in the departments of general administration, IT, Logistics, accounting, etc.; for all local and international offices. This person will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure integrity of the data systems, identify areas of cost reduction, implement and monitor procedures, and improvement of efficiency. This position requires strong problem solving, process improvement and computer skills; attention to detail, ability effectively analyze and interpret data, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Identifies project requirements by analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results.
- Develops solutions by describing requirements and objectives; examining current capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions and preparing specifications.
- Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Assists in translating business requirements into process/functional design/system solutions.
- Assists with the development of policies and procedures to monitor compliance.
- Implementation of new adopted solutions might require:
- Conducting training.
- Generating and/or reviewing reports
- Data analyses tests sampling
- Overall management of the program.
- Reviews, evaluates, and tracks existing contracts and contract renewals.
- Plan and develop logistic program activities that increase efficiency, customer satisfaction, and reduce cost.
- Identifies areas of cost reduction and perform cost analysis, as needed.
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares various types of reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Will be responsible for additional administrative tasks as assigned by Operations Manager