Responsibilites;• Deliver quality and timely execution and coordination of events from project initiation to completion for trade shows and other internal/external marketing-related events including location, promotional materials, signage, agendas, design of booth properties and graphics, product displays, on-site support promotional materials, and staff, client and vendor lodging.
• Work with B&H’s Events Space to development industry panels in store events, including assisting in securing industry and client speakers
• Manage trade show budgets including tracking and reporting constantly through pre-planning, on-site changes and post-event reconciliation within the month of show close, within the quarterly/yearly budget commitments and process invoices for payment in a timely manner.
• Research and secure sponsorships based on event budget requirements and as requested.
• Strategically position the brands for success at client-facing engagements, position will involve evaluating Industry events and assessing if potential of our participation aligns with our growth strategy.
• Work with Sales, Marketing, Product Development and other internal teams as needed to define and execute event objectives. Follow through with show closeout activities and assess firm's return on investment in participation.
• Establish and track project timelines and deliverables, organizing calls with internal and external stakeholders to provide project deliverable and budget updates and to ensure orders are placed on time.
• Coordinate exhibit space logistics including lead scanners, carpet, electrical, material handling, internet, AV, labor, EAC paperwork and Certificate of Insurance submission.
• Identify opportunities to streamline departmental processes, with attention to project management.
• Run reporting following the event to identify return on investment and obtain feedback to enhance future events.
• For larger events, travel on-site to supervise installation of the exhibit and stay during run of show, managing booth traffic and ensuring attendee badge scans. Supervise booth dismantle and packing of boxes ensuring items are shipped properly at the close of show.
• Serve as Client-Facing liaison during larger events, deliver messaging of the brands capabilities and share our expertise within the Photo/Video/Pro Audio Industries.
• Manage inventory and ordering of promotional items, product and technical gear for marketing use. Coordinate shipping of branded apparel, swag, collateral, booth properties, product, and other materials for events.
• Serve as on-demand support/answer questions for all shows during set up, throughout the show and breakdown times. The successful candidate will have the following:
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is recommended, but not required.
• 5 years of experience in trade show coordination within the Photo/Video/Pro Audio industries.
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task, balance priorities and make decisions quickly.
• Experience working with tight deadlines that are not negotiable.
• Capable of working independently, with little supervision, in a fast-paced environment.
• Deadline oriented and creative problem solver.
• Effective communicator and presenter. Strong "people" skills and ability to work with different personality types.
• Flexibility with hours (weekends, evenings). Occasional travel to coordinate shows is required.
• Team player who feels accountable for other people's success.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, email, internet and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, graphics development and production. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
Tradeshow CoordinatorPosition Summary This position supports corporate and division marketing efforts with tradeshow planning, coordination, and management. The coordinator works with the Tradeshow Sp...
Company Description When minutes matter, seconds count. As a pioneer and market leader in mass notification, our mission is to empower organizations to protect lives, secure assets, and maintain busin...
Summary: The Marketing Tradeshow & Event Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating booth presence, attendance, and logistics for meetings, conferences, and tradeshows for the Fire, EMS, and Ind...
At our company, we believe in the power of face-to-face interactions that’s why we invest in trade shows. And that’s why we need YOU - an engaging Trade Show Event Coordinator to join our team. The id...
Job ID DJ Location Vienna, VA (Hybrid) Salary $55,000-$65,000 Our client in Vienna, VA seeks an Events/Trade Show Coordinator responsible for the day-to-day management of all phases of event managemen...