As a member of the End User Support team, the incumbent, with a minimum of 5 years technical experience is customer service oriented and provides timely and high quality technical support to customers. A Technical Certification (Microsoft/HP/Dell) and Strong understanding of Client based Operating Systems would be an added advantage on this role.
2.0 RESPONSIBILITIES: 2.1 Operational
· Provide customer facing end-user support that includes - Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets and associated hardware peripherals - IMAC support including large scale/bulk office moves/re-stack activities (all moves) - Support for Operating System, base load software, MS Office suite and other business application - Support for the Imaging devices (print/scan/copy/fax) that includes printers and MFDs - Access related issues with smart card, password and security, application configuration and troubleshooting, and general inquiries - Support for the Mobility devices (IOS/iPhone/IPads) - VIP and home-based office (HBO) user support
· Manage the ticket queue in remedy system and ensure they are resolved and closed within the defined service level maintenance
· Respond to end-user requests for updates on ticket status and promptly follow up as needed.
· Coordinate with vendors for provision of end-user support (e.g. Hardware Vendor technicians for warranty repair/replacement)
· Perform managed print service invoicing/meter read/polling report verification
· Perform end-user support related security and controls and compliance related tasks such as access reviews, risk assessments, controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of verification logs
· Coordinate with Level 3 support groups and project teams for service delivery enhancements, maintenance and upgrades.
· Provide IT support for on-site or off-site events and meetings including site setup, coordination with venue IT/AV contacts and stand-by support
· Provide IT support for disaster recovery and emergency response activities in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
· Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a rotational basis 2.2 Health and Safety Responsibilities:
· Take every reasonable precaution to protect the health and safety of fellow employees, themselves and any other person at or in the vicinity of a work site; as well as, cooperate with all persons involved to that end.
· Read, understand and comply with the company’s safety policies, rules, procedures and practices.
· Notify management of any unsafe or harmful acts or conditions that may impact health, safety or the environment.
· Promptly report to management all incidents, including injuries, illnesses and near misses.
·Observe general principles of incident prevention and participate in the requirements of the safety program.
· Use devices and wear PPE as per regulatory requirements and HCL’s standards.
· Refrain from causing or participating in harassment or violence.
· Operate, use or maintain all tools and equipment in accordance with established or accepted procedures and practices.
· When performing work on behalf of HCL on a client’s work site, abide by the policies, rules, and procedures that are stipulated within the client’s safety program.
· Cooperate with any person exercising a duty imposed by the provincial OHS Act, Regulations or Code.
· Comply with the provincial OHS Act, Regulations and Code.
· Set an example for good safety conduct.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.00 - $24.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location