How much does an Laborer $18-$22hr make at companies like 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in the United States? The average salary for Laborer $18-$22hr at companies like 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in the United States is $35,244 as of May 25, 2023, but the range typically falls between $30,143 and $40,346. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target.
View the Cost of Living in Major Cities
Browse other Companies in the Energy & Utilities Industry
View 1-800-got-junk? Salary
What does an Laborer $18-$22hr do at companies like 1-800-GOT-JUNK??
Apply today & start as soon as this week!
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is growing and looking for positive, physically fit people to join our Truck Team in
Asheville. We’re the World’s Largest Junk Removal Service, known for our professional, friendly team members and clean, shiny blue trucks.
Truck Team Members - Sales, Customer Service, Driver & Labor
You'll be joining a great team at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? where you can grow your skills, earn great pay, stay in shape, and feel good about the work you do. We work hard, have fun, and enjoy delivering exceptional customer experiences. We are committed to the health and safety of our team and customers, providing “No Contact Junk Removal Service”.
About the position:
- Hiring Immediately for Full-time
- We operate Monday-Saturday. Shifts avg 10hr days and start at 7:15 am
- We pay weekly! Starting pay: $16/hr plus tips and bonuses paid on every paycheck. All-in our Truck Team Members average $18-$22/hr.
- We service cities throughout Asheville, Arden, Fletcher, Candler, Hendersonville and surrounding areas.
- You’ll be matched up with your truck team and given your service routes for the day
- You’ll head out in our shiny blue trucks to visit customers’ homes and properties and take away their unwanted items while leaving smiles on their faces
- You’ll dispose of items responsibly through our recycling, donating, and waste management facilities
We have positions available immediately.
- 19 years of age (required for insurance purposes)
- Valid standard driver’s license & clean driving record (past 3 years)
- A positive, friendly attitude & good written and verbal communication skills
- Physically able to lift 50lbs
- No experience necessary. However, previous customer service, sales, labor, warehouse, restaurant, hospitality, retail, and/or driving experience a plus!
We contact all qualified applicants within 2-business days and invite successful candidates to interview at their earliest convenience. We extend all job offers within 24hrs of the interview. Apply today and look out to hear from us - we move quickly!
Check out Laborer $18-$22hr jobs in Virginia
Understand the total compensation opportunity for Laborer $18-$22hr at companies like 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, base salary plus other pay elements
Average Total Cash Compensation
Includes base and annual incentives
The chart shows total cash compensation for the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Laborer $18-$22hr in the United States, which includes base, and annual incentives can vary anywhere from $30,143 to $40,346 with an average total cash compensation of $35,244. Total compensation includes the value of any benefits received in addition to your salary and some of the benefits that are most commonly provided within a total compensation package including bonuses, commissions, paid time off, and Insurance. The total cash compensation may get paid differently by industry, location, and other factors.
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a franchise-based, full-service junk removal company dedicated to helping people reclaim the space in their homes and businesses. A pioneer of professional junk removal, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has set the standard for exceptional customer service. Friendly, uniformed drivers call customers in advance, arrive on schedule, haul junk away from where it's located, and provide a full clean-up. Items we remove include things that garbage collectors typically do not take, including: household furniture and electronics, clothing, renovation debris, and assorted junk. Commercial customers i