1fb.net inc is an internet development company that focuses on developing internet channels, product strategies and robust technologies for delivering the Bank's products and services to its customers. 1fb.net inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of 1st Financial Bank USA.
This position is based at the Sioux Falls, SD 1st Financial Bank USA Credit Card Center.
Title: SEO Manager
The SEO Manager will develop, implement, and continually optimize SEO strategy, improve organic search results, and shape existing and new content to increase and convert visitor traffic for CollegeData, a service provided by 1st Financial Bank USA (1FBUSA).
This position requires being proficient with Search Engine Optimization (SEO); organic search strategy; paid search marketing; content optimization; key word research; website monitoring and user analytics; and link-building. This needs to be coupled with proficient analytic skills and the ability to connect the user behavior and content on CollegeData to the business goals of the site.
Helping to optimize content and maintain SEO best practices, the ideal candidate will have a significant impact on the growth of visitor traffic on CollegeData, developing new ways to engage and retain our target audience, implement business initiatives between CollegeData and 1FBUSA, improve the site’s authority on the web, and provide our users with an exceptional college planning resource.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Report to and work with VP of Business Development, company management, and subject matter experts to run a fully integrated SEO strategy for CollegeData
- Leverage web analytics, visitor analytics, and customer data analytics to monitor weekly site performance as well as competitors’, improve the site’s organic search results through tactics such as white-hat link acquisition, retarget visitors, and help the site achieve its business goals
- Develop high performing organic and paid campaigns
- Research and keep management and the CollegeData team abreast of new and emerging SEO and digital marketing trends
- Work closely with the site’s content director to develop and maintain optimized content and key word strategies
- Define success metrics for the site’s content strategy, ensuring that relevant data is collected in analytics and used correctly to improve search results
- Review technical SEO issues and work with the CollegeData engineering team to resolve issues
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in developing SEO and digital marketing strategies across multiple marketing channels (including social media) to optimize SEO, increase engagement, conversions, and other positive user behavior
- Expert in state-of-the-art and emerging SEO/SEM strategies
- Data-driven approach to measuring performance, making decisions, and achieving business goals
- Superior written and oral communication skills
Technical/Reasoning/Mathematical or other specific skills:
- Proficient with SEO tools including Ahrefs, SEMrush, and other related tools
- Proficient with Google Analytics including Google Search Console, and other web analytics tools
- Experience with email marketing and online advertising networks
- Familiarity with website infrastructure and CMS platforms
Preferred Candidate Characteristics:
- Demonstrated experience working with SEO subject matter experts, content creators, marketers, UI designers, engineers, and data analysts
- Ability to identify, analyze and clarify multiple options for SEO strategy
- Ability to meet project deadlines and commitments and follow directions from senior management
- Experience with blogs and/or content sites
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience developing content marketing strategies for college bound high school students
- Knowledge of college planning, admission and financial aid from professional experience
We provide a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid leave program, 401(k), health savings account, tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much more!
1fb.net inc is an EO employer - M / F / Vets / Disabled.