Targeted compensation: $18 - $19 /hr bonus
Salary commensurate with experience and skill set
Who we are:
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is a leading home warranty provider in the U.S.; serving the protection needs of new home builders and owners of new and existing homes. Our mission is to improve the quality of housing and the experience of homeownership. Founded in 1980 and with a corporate office based in Denver, Colorado, we are an industry leader protecting one out of every seven new homes in the U.S. and continuing to grow our brand and expertise in the market.
Please watch our 2 minute video to see what it's like to join our team! https://www.2-10.com/careers-welcome/
This is a Colorado-based position.
What is the role and where can you add value?
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is seeking a highly motivated and customer-centric individual to join our Contractor Relations Compliance team. In this role, you will monitor contractor pricing and service performance of the 2-10 HBW Contractor Network by reviewing job code usage, exception reporting, billed invoices and other methods as developed to ensure accuracy based upon agreed pricing between 2-10 HBW and the contractor.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Review completed claims for contractor compliance to agree upon pricing and service commitments
- Monitor daily job codes and exception reporting identifying improperly billed jobs
- Initiate contractor future billing corrections recovery process
- Assist in the development of our contractor self-service monitoring process and procedures
- Document all customer interactions in a clear, concise and informative matter leveraging company systems
- Delivers high quality customer interactions measured via quality assurance standards
- Other duties as assigned
What skills and experience should you bring to this role?
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A team first environment focused on our core Values of: “Do the Right Thing, Grow Profitably, Pursue Excellence and Value People”
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to increase your health, your financial well-being and your future which includes: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a health savings and flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, an employee assistance program, 401k match plan and generous paid time off plans
- On-site fitness center
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All POSITIONS REQUIRE A PRE-EMPLOYMENT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK