The Sales Data Analyst works to increase sales productivity, provide client satisfaction and grow profits for the assigned divisions. This position supports both the VP Sales, VP Operations and works closely with Salesforce Administrator, Regional Vice Presidents and sales teams. Interactions with the company's top executives is routinely required as part of the overall reporting responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop systems to track and report sales/net sales, sales effectiveness, promotional activities, etc.
- Work with Financial Planning & Analysis to develop and implement solutions, post program analysis and effectiveness of key sales initiatives
- Analyze and report on business metrics utilizing Salesforce.com and other internal systems, including but not limited to: user compliance, key performance indicators and account activity
- Assist in the creation and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as well as interdepartmental policies and procedures
- Assist with document control of sales operations contractual templates and executed agreements
- Help designed sales education program with our internal training department
- Prepare monthly reporting for senior and executive leadership teams
- Other duties as assigned
Sales experience in a corporate environment is preferred. Must have well-rounded, hands on experience with all facets of sales, to include and exceed duties listed in this job description. Must have outstanding computer skills in a Microsoft Windows with proficiency in Excel, Word, and other MS programs. Experience with Salesforce.com and SQL is preferable. Sales process knowledge and presentation capabilities with the ability to convey complex features and benefits in a simple to understand manner is advantageous. Strong interpersonal skills for building cross functional relationships and excellent organizational skills. Minimum amount of travel may be required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university required; or four to six years of equivalent work experience in an analytical support role.
Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to speak to both tactical and strategic decision makers; ability to take a consultative approach to engaging with senior executives.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply mathematical concepts to spreadsheets and other analytical tools.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BENEFITS and PERKS
Benefits are an integral part of the overall compensation package provided by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty and a key tool in recruiting and retaining great employees. It is our objective to offer comprehensive coverage that meets our employees’ needs.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty offers the following benefits:
Medical insurance, Health savings account, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts, Basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental life and AD&D insurance, Disability insurance, Additional Colonial insurance, Employee assistance program, Paid time off, 401K matching, Paid parental leave.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty offers the following additional benefits for eligible employees.
- RTD EcoPass which can be used seven days a week. We are across the street from Iliff Light Rail Station.
- Discount Home Warranty program.
- On-site fitness center in Aurora.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Many great events such as Monthly Social Gatherings, Social Responsibility Events, Jeans Days, and on-site food trucks (typically 2–3 days a week).