How much does an Crew Supervisor make at companies like 2 BROTHERS MOVING & DELIVERY in the United States? The average salary for Crew Supervisor at companies like 2 BROTHERS MOVING & DELIVERY in the United States is $60,674 as of May 01, 2023, but the range typically falls between $52,065 and $69,283. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target.
View the Cost of Living in Major Cities
About 2 BROTHERS MOVING & DELIVERY
Browse other Companies in the Transportation Industry
View 2 brothers moving & delivery Salary
What does an Crew Supervisor do at companies like 2 BROTHERS MOVING & DELIVERY?
Do you want an active work environment and stay in great physical shape?
Do you want to test your leadership skills?
How about meeting and helping new people each day?
If you answered yes, we would love to talk to you! We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking people who are excited about learning new skills, providing exceptional customer service, and being part of a growing company!
Field Supervisor (90-95%) :
- Lead team by example in the relocation of clients’ household goods, staying active and setting the tempo of work
- Develop a plan with the customer, assign and communicate tasks to the crew, and lead by example
- Provide a commitment to making the safety of our client’s belongings your #1 priority
- Adapt to obstacles and solve problems while balancing your safety, and the time and needs of our clients
- Ensure the welfare, safety, and success of your mover crew
- Use creative techniques and tools to reduce physical strain
- Consistently providing exceptional Customer Service and ensure communication with clients and team
Operations (5-10%) :
- Supervise, train, lead, and mentor new team members through their growth and development
- Monitor and improve team performance, identify training and scheduling needs, and advise the operations manager on staff planning
- Exceptional customer service skills and communication
- Dependable, professional, and solution oriented
- Assertive and direct, with strong leadership skills
- Clean criminal background & driving record (3 years)
- Minimum age of 21 to be considered for commercial driving role
- Able to regularly lift 75 lbs without assistance, stand, bend, stoop and climb stairs
- Able to work overtime and evenings as necessary for larger jobs
- Supervisory experience required
- Commercial driving experience preferred but not required
- Industry leading benefits & pay
- $22 - $24/hr starting pay
- Ability to quickly earn more (within 1-3 months)
- Cash tips - Avg. $4 per hour
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Opportunities for training, growth & advancement
- Structured Promotion System
- Complimentary gym on site
- Medical, dental, and vision, chiropractic & massage care for full time employees
- Employer pays 90% of premium
- Summer kickball team and company events
- Profit Sharing on Long Distance Projects
Check out Crew Supervisor jobs in Virginia
Understand the total compensation opportunity for Crew Supervisor at companies like 2 BROTHERS MOVING & DELIVERY, base salary plus other pay elements
Average Total Cash Compensation
Includes base and annual incentives
The chart shows total cash compensation for the 2 BROTHERS MOVING & DELIVERY Crew Supervisor in the United States, which includes base, and annual incentives can vary anywhere from $52,065 to $69,283 with an average total cash compensation of $60,674. Total compensation includes the value of any benefits received in addition to your salary and some of the benefits that are most commonly provided within a total compensation package including bonuses, commissions, paid time off, and Insurance. The total cash compensation may get paid differently by industry, location, and other factors.