About 2nd Watch
2nd Watch is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and Microsoft Azure Gold Partner providing professional and managed cloud services to enterprises who need to transform their business to become more agile and innovative. The company’s subject matter experts and software-enabled services provide companies with tested, proven, and trusted solutions with a focus on five solution areas: Enterprise Cloud Migration, Security and Compliance, Cloud Native and DevOps, Optimization, and Managed Services. The venture-backed company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. To learn more about 2nd Watch, visit www.2ndwatch.com or call 888-317-7920.
Why 2nd Watch
2nd Watch is in growth mode, and we are looking to build out our existing teams. We are looking for like-minded, focused team members to join us! We offer roles ranging from all levels in our Sales, Managed Cloud Services, Cloud Enablement, DevOps, Product Development teams and beyond. We are looking for superstars and are raising the bar setting industry-level standards around AWS and Azure services, product management and delivery.
Where you fit:
2nd Watch has a unique company culture and working environment that live and breathe success and promote pushing the envelope every day in your respective role at the company. This is what drives our teams. Getting our attention takes creativity, ingenuity, a desire to improve each day, and a track record of caring about who you are affecting, both positively and negatively, while you are getting the right stuff done.
We are looking for a the most technically forward-thinking, cloud-passionate employees in the world and work daily to align our core values with those that we hire - Fearlessness, Tenacity, Humility, Customer Focus, Empowering One Another, Working Together, Winning as a Team, Honesty, Transparency, Having FUN – these are all key elements to who we hire.
Title: Strategic Account Executive - Enterprise Cloud Solutions
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join the 2nd Watch Sales team in a fast paced, growth stage business that is accelerating its well-regarded leadership position in a game changing industry. The role will report directly to the Director, Sales and will be responsible for owning and building their assigned accounts and expansive growth within our largest enterprise client accounts.
We are looking for someone who enjoys variety, thrives on molding ambiguity into meaningful action, brings energy and team-oriented enthusiasm to their work, and has demonstrated experience in building a successful book of business. This role will provide the right candidate the opportunity to contribute and grow in an environment surrounded by smart, driven, and fun people; while having a tremendous impact on company-wide execution that brings the right outcomes for our clients and our business. A successful candidate will be a true hunter and have a proven track record of building and maintaining a large book of business in the enterprise space.
The ideal candidate is someone who…
- Enjoys working in a rapid growth environment
- Operates with the highest levels of integrity
- Is a natural leader who thrives on bringing clarity, focus, and action to new and existing issues
- Thinks Big and takes on Big Challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Is a World Class Communicator across every facet of the organization
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Is Selfless, thinks team first, and has a relentless drive to “win”
- Has a passion for selling services and software to large enterprise
- Develop a strong presence within the strategic accounts with both customers and partners.
- Drive revenue and market share within defined clients.
- Develop and execute to consistently deliver quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and manage relationships with enterprise customers in Fortune 1000.
- Accelerate customer adoption of cloud and professional services through education and engagement.
- Position 2nd Watch as a trusted, strategic business partner to customer with differentiated value proposition.
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment.
- Use consultative /solution selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions.
- Translate customer’s critical business and technology issues into profitable cloud and services opportunities.
- Leverage internal resources at multiple levels to build and deliver the best solution for the customer.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by presenting solutions to decision makers (CXO, VP) on an ROI basis.
- Fully understand customer’s decision making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan.
- Negotiate and close managed services and professional services agreements at the executive-level.
- Engage partners to develop and execute joint selling approach to customers where appropriate.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly revenue forecast through disciplined sales and pipeline methodology.
- Prospect on a continual basis to ensure net new business pipeline targets are consistently met.
- Proactively build and expand on existing customer relationships to drive net new revenue opportunities.
- Utilize customer relationships, professional networks and other industry forums to create new opportunities.
- 10+ years of quota carrying cloud services, enterprise software or professional services sales experience.
- Track record of successfully carrying a seven figure quota
- Track record of exceeding quota (top 10%-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to executive-level decision maker (CXO, VP).
- Experience negotiating and closing software and services contracts, including proposal and SOW creation.
- Experience building strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Experience orchestrating and managing virtual team members and partners to drive customer engagements.
- Hunter approach to business development and prospecting.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other service offerings.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT architecture preferred.
- Previous consultative selling or solution selling methodology and process training.
- Be highly adaptable and thrive in a changing environment
- Travel to and within territory as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent