The Contracts Administrator manages the administrative functions of the placement process as related to contracts and data management. The Contracts Administrator supports one or more University partners and internal placement stakeholders, ensuring that contracts are executed and student clearances are completed in a timely manner. Via a Customer Relationship Management database, the Contracts Administrator completes these tasks, contributing to student retention and on-time placements.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and managing site and state-specific requirements
necessary for students to begin placement; coordinating with Placement
Specialists and university partner to ensure completion (25%)
- Completing clearance requirements for individual student placement matches, ensuring students can begin placement on time. (25%)
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.(10%)
- Serve as the liaison between school partner and facility during contract negotiations. (25%)
- Maintaining CRM database and files to ensure accuracy and assisting
with database integrity initiatives identified by Contracts Manager (10%)
- Creating and tracking affiliation agreements and coordinating with Placement Specialists and university partner(s) to ensure database accuracy (5%)
Education and Experience:
This should be the minimum requirements needed to complete the job. Nice to haves can be included as well but indicated with (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of administrative, healthcare, legal experience in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Previous experience in Education industry preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail in working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database required; experience with Salesforce preferred
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.