3Q Digital is a digital marketing agency with roots in Silicon Valley. The way we work reflects our roots: we're passionate problem-solvers who strive to innovate and drive impact for our clients.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display advertising, mobile advertising, analytics, creative development and business strategy. We love the challenge of the digital marketing ecosystem and we value great client service—which is where you come in.
We’re seeking a self-motivated Digital Marketing Account Associate, Mobile Advertising to join our mobile apps marketing team in San Diego. In this role, the Account Associate will be responsible for supporting our Mobile Account Managers to plan, execute, and manage mobile app advertising campaigns across mobile ad networks, Google app campaigns, Facebook, and other advertising channels.
We are looking for a highly accountable and detail-oriented individual with stellar communication skills and a passion for using data and creativity to solve problems.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Work closely with mobile advertising vendors, 3Q mobile team, 3Q account teams, and clients to keep mobile campaigns operating well and hitting their KPIs
- Monitor daily performance metrics and campaign pacing, identify irregularities or poor performance and communicate optimization recommendations to internal teams, vendors, and clients
- Data analysis: manipulate campaign performance data (in Excel or other tools) to identify campaign trends and communicate them to team members and/or clients.
- Campaign set-up - create tracking links, build and communicate campaign structure, pacing, benchmarks, and objectives
- Troubleshooting across attribution vendors and advertising platforms, research discrepancies and ensure all necessary parameters and attributes are being properly tracked
- Build weekly performance reports for client meetings and pull other ad hoc reporting for various media channels and team members
- Assist mobile account managers to build a new campaign strategy, campaign roadmaps, forecasting, expansion pitches, and client-facing presentations
- Working with mobile attribution vendors, mobile fraud tools, Google app campaigns, Apple Search Ads, Facebook, DSPs, and other media-buying platforms
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Computer-savvy, quick learner, and excellent problem-solver. Can easily figure out new technologies online through Googling and reading/viewing tutorials.
- Strong analytical thinker - considers all details & angles of a situation
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and able to excel while juggling many tasks at once
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Are okay not always knowing the answer, but have an eagerness to learn and research in order to figure out potential solutions
Additional things that will impress us:
- Expert knowledge at Excel (or ability to learn)
- Comfortable doing data analysis and data visualization via Excel or other technologies; using tools such as Excel, Tableau, Google Data Studio (or desire to learn this)
- Desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce and our best-in-class workforce ultimately drives the culture at 3Q Digital. We’re not just talking good office coffee and happy hours (though we have all of that). Our unique culture is developed and nurtured by the values, beliefs, philosophies, and operating style of our people and core values: Own It, Everyone’s a Client, Do the Math, Act for the Greater Good, and Innovate.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Named one on Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, a 401K plan, and paid parental leave
- Student loan & tuition assistance
- Fitness and Cell phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work from home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
We are based in Silicon Valley, with offices in downtown San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, New York City, San Diego, Raleigh, Charlottesville, and Burlington (VT). Our amazing offices decide their own perks, including office happy hours and events, games, weekly catered lunch, and free snacks.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon the diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only