3Q Digital is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a variety of creative projects from inception through to completion. This includes identifying project scope, clarifying deliverables, anticipating needs, understanding timelines, and managing client and internal communications. You may also be responsible for project managing complex and/or larger projects and will also need to be comfortable in the weeds—specifically helping to drive day-to-day deliverables.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing and owning projects
- Scoping projects and gathering requirements
- Managing projects end to end
- Direction and evaluation of project management process
- Building, maintaining, and executing on timelines
- Setting up projects and managing them within Asana
- Vetting and analyzing project feedback
- Collaborating on detailed creative briefs
- Updating and maintaining project tracking
- Acting as liaison for Account teams and clients
- Tracking of each project’s status; maintaining an intimate knowledge of the project’s health, including QA oversight
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in the project management field for an agency or on a creative team
- Strong working knowledge of digital creative and social media creative
- Great communication, people, leadership, organizational, and project/time management skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams
- Flexibility when it comes to changing priorities, while still meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail, while simultaneously seeing the bigger picture
- A willingness and ability to learn
- A positive attitude when executing tasks across accounts
3Q’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good. We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It. We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits. We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge’s Best Places to Work 2020 and 2021
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only