3Q Digital is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
3Q offers employees flexibility with remote, hybrid, and in-office options (depending on team/location).
Our Account Coordinators are our resident SEO experts, responsible for keeping on top of trends, developments, and best practices and putting them to optimal use for each client they support: brand-name companies who demand – and recognize – excellence.
You will be tasked with continuing to help grow 3Q’s organic search service offerings, processes, and supporting the team—taking what we’ve already built and making it work better and scale even more effectively. As an SEO Account Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the following key areas: 1) execution of SEO strategy 2) play a key supporting role in your assigned clients by answering client emails and participating in weekly calls 3) project management on accounts you own.
You will need to have more than SEO experience; you will need to have the drive to work independently and the communication skills to work as part of a thriving team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Driving SEO strategy for top tier clients
- Creating and managing SEO project plans for owned SEO clients
- Defining upfront client SEO requirements and site changes that will increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, improve search result listings, and ultimately drive value for our clients. Strategic requirements include elements such as: market/industry research, benchmarking, technical/site architecture assessment, keyword/content strategy, integration of online and offline, and online asset assessments
- Manage development of deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation, and all direct communications with development resources, paid search team, vendor partners, and the management team
- Acting as the face of 3Q by managing and facilitating all owned client calls and meetings
- Providing consistent and well-structured follow up on status of SEO recommendations for all owned clients
- Leading ongoing/monthly analysis and reporting to identify further optimization opportunities for each of our clients
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly
- Creating and delivering presentations and written briefs
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 1 year of SEO experience: proven prior work experience presenting findings and making recommendations for account optimizations to internal or external clients a must
- Proven prior work experience managing accounts withs various goals
- The ability to audit client sites: know what to look for and know how to identify and resolve issues/errors
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional things that will impress us:
- A Google Analytics and Ads certification
- You are an energetic and creative search marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the search marketing space
- You are entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
3Q’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive.We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good.We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It.We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits.We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020, 2021 and 2022
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2021
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q Digital's top priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families and the communities where they live and work. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they choose to come in to a 3Q office, attend company events, and/or work with peers in-person at any site. 3Q Digital offers a reasonable accommodation process for individuals who are unable to meet our vaccination requirement due to a disability, medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.