Inside Sales Representative
75F seeks a motivated, Inside Sales Representative to help support our sales team with the lead generation, lead qualification, and managing relationships with customers and prospects. A successful Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. With our team, you will be a key contact for internal requests of the sales team to the operations and finance teams. This position has huge growth opportunities for both the successful applicant and our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned)
- Contact partners through phone calls, email, and mailings to implement sales initiatives.
- Manage partner relationships by responding to sales reps and partner requests for information.
- Effectively manage many projects and tasks at once with accuracy and within deadlines
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Ensure handoffs to support, project management, inventory, and accounts receivable are successful and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Ensure reporting and communication meets all internal and external requirements as assigned.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all internal departments, remote and local sales teams, and external prospects and customers.
The successful individual will have a diverse skill set. This position has a technical aptitude requirement as well as excellent communication skills to both internal customers and external prospects and customers. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience (Recommended)
Associate Degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Other Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications
- Outgoing and energetic attitude – ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Engaging phone rapport, ability to build and maintain remote relationships.
- Effective written and verbal communications and strong comprehension.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to seek input when required, prioritize and drive results.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities – you will need to quickly and creatively solve complex customer issues. You will need to recognize when to ask for help.
- Strong mechanical aptitude – building trades and mechanical HVAC experience helpful. Ability to learn and understand building controls, HVAC and lighting control systems required.
- Experience with Hubspot, Zendesk and/or Netsuite preferred.
This position requires 10% travel.
Salary Range: $40k-$45k per year to start, plus stock options, fully paid medical benefits, generous PTO available with no waiting period
Why work at 75F?
75F is a Building Intelligence System (BIS) startup that has been disrupting since 2015. We use our award-winning wireless BIS and apply it to commercial buildings to reduce energy use and increase occupant comfort. In 2019, 75F became the first clean-energy technology company to be backed by both Breakthrough Energy Ventures and the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative. 75F offers employer-paid medical and life insurance benefits, self-funded dental, vision, disability and 401k options, an inclusive continuous learning program, flexible PTO, stock options from date of employment, and a dynamic work environment. Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with remote employees across the US and offices in India and Singapore, 75F is transforming building controls forever around the world!