Sutton Park Capital is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our office management team. The ideal candidate would be an energetic, detail-oriented self-starter who can ensure the continued sustainability and productivity of our day-to-day office operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high-level administrative and business support to the executive management team
- Efficiently handle daily office tasks
- Responsible for answering and routing phone calls
- Assist with special projects and clerical tasks as assigned
- Maintain time record logs and personnel files
- Maintain document filing retention and storage system
- Maintain levels of office supplies and procure supplies as needed
- Proficiently manage an office of 35+ employees
- Responsible for ensuring that office equipment is properly functioning
- Recognize and maintain confidential information of company and its employees
- Manage vendor relationships and scheduling facilities
- Other duties as required
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- Effective time management skills
- Extremely organized and highly detail oriented
- Strong follow-up, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced MS Office skill set (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge of search tools and techniques
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree (2-year college) required
- 2+ years of experience
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
777 Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.