Abile Group has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Information Security Engineer supporting an Intelligence Community Customer.
The right candidate will possess the below skills and qualifications and be ready to handle all responsibilities independently and professionally.
- Provide security operations support for mission critical systems.
- This individual will be responsible for the system administrations and maintenance of various computer security systems to support monitoring of a secure network to include Linux, UNIX and Windows based systems.
- Responsible for analyzing and/or administering security controls for information systems
- Safeguard the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure
- Implement and enforce company security policies. Manage the company's firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Provide incident response, analysis and reporting per policies and procedures
- Provide support to review, assess and document vulnerabilities to improve the security posture of information systems
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Degree and Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience (or similar technical field) plus two years relevant professional experience in configuring, hardening and supporting cybersecurity systems.
- DoD 8570.1M certified DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level 2 compliant professional certification such as SCCP or Security +
- Two years relevant professional experience in configuring, hardening and supporting cybersecurity systems
- Experience with configuring, hardening and vulnerability assessment of network products such as Routers, Switches and Firewalls (CISCO, Palo Alto, Juniper)
- Experience with security assessment and authorization activities required for Federal information systems
- Experience using security tools such as SPLUNK, Nessus/ACAS, STIGs, McAfee, HP Web Inspect, Solarwinds Event Manager, and Solarwinds Patch Manager
- Knowledge of computer security topics such as digital forensics, incident response, application security and malware analysis
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals such as network protocols and common services (e.g., DNS, FTP, SSH, SNMP)
- Previous experience supporting a Government and/or Department of Defense customer
- Experience with application of DoD IAVAs, DISA STIGs, and NIST security controls
- Computing Environment Certification in one or more of MS Win10, Win Server 2012, Linux, CCENT, CCNA, Junos)
About Abile Group, Inc.
Abile Group, Inc. was formed in July 2004 to partner with the Intelligence Community and their Contractors in the areas of Enterprise Analytics & Performance Management, IT & Systems Engineering and Program & Project Management. We have significant experience with the Federal Government and are an EDWOSB dedicated to our employees and clients. We are looking for high performing employees who enjoy providing advice and guidance along with solutions development and implementation support, crafted by combining industry best practices with the clients’ subject matter experience and Abile’s breadth of expertise.
Abile Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or national origin.