Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.
- 6+ months of related work experience.
- Experience using a computer-based warehouse management system (WMS) and RFS preferred
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Communication – effective listening, speaking, and writing
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands and requirements include:
- Constantly stand, walk, reach, handle, use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers) and feel; frequently required to balance, stoop, crouch, grasp; occasionally required to use fingers, push, and pull.
- Constantly lift up to 20 pounds; frequently lift 21 to 40 pounds; and occasionally lift 41 to 60 pounds.
- Ability to hear and specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regular attendance required.
- Process all outstanding class 1 and 3 transfers greater than 4 weeks old
- Review exception reports
- Identify dated unreconciled work for inbound and outbound
- Correct inaccurate locations.
- Process returns merchandise from stores and vendors
- Reconcile merchandise placed or exception
- Work BSR (Basic Stock Rejection) report daily
- Complete interactives as needed for 001, 005 & 701
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by adhering to safety policies and procedures
- Required to learn Company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Maintain flexibility regarding job assignments - work with other departments and work scheduled overtime as needed
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by adhering to sanitation policies and procedures.
Duties may change and team member may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.